Q. Which is more important, the cycle year, month, day, or hour?
A. All are important. Use the cycle year to determine whether something is appropriate of a major nature, and with long term consequences. For most people buying a home is the largest investment they will make. Make sure the cycle year is OK, and then chose a good cycle month (usually not a 4 or 9). The daily and hourly cycle will be of relatively minor importance in this case. If on the other hand you do something on a regular daily or weekly basis, it does not make sense to stop totally during a test month. It may be necessary for your work to make purchases on a consistent basis. Choose good or appropriate cycle days to make those purchases. If you have to do something on a particular day or every day, then use the hourly cycles to make the most use of that cycle day even though the cycle day itself may not be the best. So for the things you do on an hourly or daily basis, use the hourly and daily cycles. For things that you do once in a lifetime or over several months, use the yearly or monthly cycles to decide when to do them.
Q. Do cycles really work?
A. Yes, they do, but donít take my word for it. Prove it for yourself, test the cycles. Prepare a list of things to do on a 1 cycle day, and compare the outcome to a list of things initiated on a 4(test) cycle, or even a 9(rest) cycle. I received a phone call one time from an inmate at the maximum security prison in Fort Saskatchewan. He asked me what cycle he was in when he tried to rob a bank. Needless to say he was in a 4 cycle test year. When he came out of the bank, there was no getaway car, his accomplice had deserted him. The moral of the story is donít take things for granted in a 4 cycle, double check everything, and donít try to rob a bank!
Each cycle has a modifier. The modifier is a secondary influence that gives additional information. In a 1 cycle with a 2 modifier, usually written (2)1, the action dictated by the 1 should be towards people and association which is indicated by the 2. In a 1 cycle with a 7 modifier (7)1, the action of the 1 should be towards the out-of-doors, in a reflective environment, and in being more alone and self-sufficient. The modifier is always enclosed by parentheses(..).
Be particularly cautious in a 4 cycle with a (9) modifier, or a 9 cycle with a (4) modifier. The combination of 9 & 4 tends to present greater difficulty. 2Kgs 25:3 And on the ninth day of the fourth month the famine prevailed in the city, and there was no bread for the people of the land. Jer 52:6 And in the fourth month, in the ninth day of the month, the famine was sore in the city Ö
1. A 4 cycle(test) does not mean that bad things are always going to happen. If you have acted in accordance with the cycles then the test day only exposes the areas of weakness that have to be corrected. Dan:3:25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God. If you are walking with your God, you will also be tested but not be hurt.
2. Luck is a state of mind. Gambling on an 8 cycle does not mean you are going to win the lottery for certain. Those people whose inner potential number is 3 or who have many 3ís in their name naturally think in a lucky way. However easy come, easy go. Develop a lucky frame of mind by acting 3íish during a 3 cycle. When you have the feel of a positive 3, then you will find that rewards will come to you during an 8 cycle. A balance is required between the mathematical calculation of the cycle and the emotional and lucky state of mind to reap rewards. If you donít feel lucky donít gamble.
3. The cycle hourís influence begins on the half hour and ends on the next half hour. The cycle hours for 9pm to 12 midnight, which are not indicated on the calendar are the same for 9am to 12 noon. The cycle hours for 1am to 6am are the same for 1pm to 6pm.
4. Daylight Saving Time
Daylight Saving Time begins for all of Canada, Mexico, and most of the United States at 2 a.m. on the first Sunday of April. Time reverts to standard time at 2 a.m. on the last Sunday of October.
Daylight Saving Time begins in the United Kingdom and Europe at 1am on the last Sunday of March, and Standard Time begins at 1am the last Sunday of October
Daylight Saving Time ó for the U.S. and its territories ó is NOT observed in Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Eastern Time Zone portion of the State of Indiana, and by most of Arizona (with the exception of the Navajo Indian Reservation in Arizona).
Your Numerological DayTrackerô has been adjusted to allow for Daylight Saving Time as per North America. If you are in one of the US states or territories that does NOT observe DST then you must add 1 hour to the time on your watch to obtain the correct cycle hour influence listed in the one page/day Numerological DayTrackerô. Do this only during thetime of DST above. If you are in Europe or the United Kingdom between the last Sunday in March and the first Sunday in April, then you must delete 1 hour from the time on your watch to obtain the correct cycle hour influence listed in the one page/day Numerological DayTrackerô.
The influence of a day usually ends a half hour after midnight. However during Daylight Saving Time the cycle day influence extends until 1.30am of the next day.
5. Trust yourself. As you use and apply the cycles you will discover that they will coincide with your inner sense of knowing. Rather than looking at the cycle first and deciding what to do, you will know what you have to do, and the cycle will confirm this. This has been the best proof for me that the cycles are accurate. While driving for example, I have often found that when other drivers around me seem to be driving carelessly, I have checked the cycle hour and it is invariably a test hour (4 cycle), indicating that I should be extra cautious.
6. Research in the emerging field of chrono-biology indicates that there is an individual cycle which dictates when to take medication, so that there are no side effects. The timing of surgery for fastest healing has also been found to depend on the individual cycle.
Certain cycle numbers are more suitable for gambling, lotteries, and other games of chance. The most important are 3, 5, & 8.
The 3 is fortunate and lucky, and is an easy come, easy go kind of energy. This cycle is best in the first half. This means until July 18th of a 3 cycle year, until the 18th of the month in a 3 cycle month, until 12.30pm (i.e. a half hour after noon) in a 3 cycle day, and for the first half hour of a 3 cycle hour.
The 5 is the most gambling, and risk taking energy, and has this quality throughout the whole of the cycle.
The 8 is a reward cycle throughout, so the best gambling times tend to include the 8. Look for the following combinations for the best times for gambling. Remember the modifier is always in parentheses, and is not quite as strong as the main cycle:
(3)8 or (8)3 - best in the first half of the cycle.
(5)8 or (8)5 - good, and also
(3)5 or (5)3 - best in the first half.
The 7,8, & 9 are actually the complete reward cycle, however the peak is always in the 8. You may also utilize the 7 cycle but only in the second half of the cycle (i.e. the opposite of the 3 cycle which is best in the first half). A (7)8 or (8)7 would be good. If you are gambling in the 8 cycle, you may also continue into the 9 if you are winning and feeling lucky. The 9 is a continuation of rewards from the 8 cycle, but it can also be a bottomless pit. Know when to stop!
In a recent business trip to Reno, I gambled on two days an (8)3 cycle day and a (9)4 day. I chose the best cycle hours and doubled my money on the (8)3 day. Although I donít recommend it, I also gambled on the (9)4 cycle day during the best hours and was able to win a little more, but I could also feel that if I did any more I could have lost it all.
This introduction to cycles will be expanded as the year progresses. If you have any examples of what has happened to you during particular cycles let me know and I may include it here. Listen to the tape The Nine Day Cycle for tips on using the cycles for daily sales activities. Plan your approach on the 9 cycle day. Get things off the ground on the 1 cycle. Entertain clients on the 2 cycle. Donít make appointments on the later part of the 3 cycle or all of the 4 cycle. Ask for the order on 8 cycles (hours, days, months, or years). Donít push on the 9 cycle, relax and go with the flow, otherwise youíll have to do it all over again, or youíll lose it.